Suppose you want to see how well your inventory has performed in the season, how do you go about doing that?
First of all you find your data....
But you must decide what KIND of data you want.
the graphs area is for aggregated rental data, by month.
but most often you will want RAW data - each reservation's raw data - unprocessed
If you are analysing your RAW data:
1) go to the search page
2) make sure you are in advanced mode
3) extract your data according to your time periodhttps://bikerentalmanager.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/42000022483-creating-printable-reports-of-your-data-reservations-transactions-financial-report-
If you are analysing your Monthly data:
1) go to the graphs page
2) choose the year you're interested in
3) press the 'rentals per asset' or 'revenue per asset' button
This will give you a breakdown of each bikes' rentals and revenue for the period.
4) But then you're going to want to get hold of the raw data for further analysis. Do this by pressing the 'print' button top right which will bring you back the data on the screen.
You then simply copy the text and paste it into a google spreadsheet. Then you can use a pivot table to analyse your raw data...
we currently don't retrieve data for suspended items (deleted from spreadsheet). The data is not lost, but just currently not retrieved in this analysis.
So please do your analysis before suspending your bikes at the end of the seasons