Once you have your 'empty' shop, we need to do a few things to get it ready for business:
This involves setting the configuration so it knows how you do business, and uploading your bikes etc.
- setup your key store data (name, address etc)
- setup your email address, outbound and inbound
- getting ready for printing
- Add your fleet to the spreadsheet and upload it. article here
- Configure your shop settings (opening hours, tax rate, currency etc etc)
- Setting prices for your assets article here
Optional - Free
- (optional) Define your reservation types - and configure them article here
- (optional) will your shop be tracking any extras?
- (optional) setting up your online booking wizard article here and how to customise it.
- (optional) setup your barcodes
- (optional) setup your payment gateway (Stripe)
- (optional) setup any integrations (Lightspeed etc)
Optional - Premium Packages
- (premium) will your shop be multi-location? (premium feature)